Customer Support Specialist
Supermetrics is a forerunner in automating marketing analytics, with thousands of happy customer companies around the globe likes of Warner Bros, the BBC, Dyson and L´Oréal. Our Helsinki based, 30+ person team consists of more than 10 nationalities. Now the time has come to grow our world class Customer Support team.
What do we expect from you? You love assisting customers with various questions and problems and hate when you have a great idea to improve the customer support process, but nobody cares.
As our Customer Support Specialist, you’re responsible for improving our clients customer support experience, while being in the frontline of our Customer Support. You’ll be working together with other team members from Sales, Customer Success and many other teams who will give you a hand to ensure our common end goal: a happy customer. You’ll also have a chance to actively improve our customer support processes in a very relaxed and supportive atmosphere, while enjoying the great benefits that come with the job.
Your skills include:
- Strong English skills (verbal and written)
- Solid background in customer support (2+ years of experience)
- Experience in online marketing and/or report building
- Tech-savvy mindset
- True enjoyment in helping customers
- Excellent/good spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel)
We also value:
- IT or Marketing degree
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive and innovative approach
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
Why join us?
- Work in a truly international environment with 10+ nationalities in our super close-knit Super Team and 99% of our customers around the world
- Learn, grow beyond boundaries and navigate your own career in a high growth company
- No strict hierarchies, no vicious boss
- The best office location in the country, right in the heart of Helsinki
- Awesome co-workers, lunch benefit, unlimited office snacks, team events and more