We're looking for a tactical, result-driven Paid Social Strategist who is ready to lead our paid social marketing to success. You will develop and execute our paid social strategy to drive user and revenue growth, along with programmatic display, retargeting and other emerging networks.
This is a fast-paced and strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the marketing team. You will become part of a rockstar team of talented professionals who are deeply passionate about their job, the company and driven to build something great together. This is a fantastic opportunity for any resourceful, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level as they’ll get to plan, execute and see tangible results for their work.
You will get to..
- Build and execute our paid social strategies to generate leads, sales and drive ROI for the company
- Strategize, create, analyze and optimize paid social campaigns. Report on campaign results.
- Find new ways to expand customer acquisition and retention in new markets and new advertising networks
- Work with our in-house and freelance designers/creative studios to deliver top class creative and landing pages to drive campaign performance
What we're looking for
- A solid track record across paid social and ideally also display channels, either in-house or in agencies, and a strong understanding of FB Ads
- A data-driven mindset and exceptional analytics skills
- An ambitious result-oriented go-getter with strong execution skills (no room for "strategy-only" applicants), driven and motivated by accomplishing and exceeding targets
- A creative thinker who has a clear vision with high-level goals and ability to design impactful marketing funnels
- A life-long learner who is always eager to learn about new trends, technologies, and skills
- An excellent English ad copywriter with a good visual eye for other ad creatives
- Ideally experience in B2B SaaS or MarTech (not a must but a plus)
- Ideally SEM and SEO knowledge (not a must but a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get the freedom to innovate, apply and see the results in a high-growth company
- Work in a very close-knit team of talented people with supportive atmosphere
- Grow your skills and expertise and navigate your career as we scale
- Enjoy the perks we offer from healthcare and lunch benefit to foosball Fridays and team events
- No strict hierarchy - no vicious boss
- Work at the best office location in the country - right in the heart of Helsinki