Women are on the cusp of becoming the most powerful force in America. But to fundamentally transform this country, we need to pull together the millions of women and amplify and expand their civic engagement. Supermajority Education Fund is a new effort to build women’s power across the country by training and mobilizing a multiracial, intergenerational community who will lead the fight for gender equity. We will provide women with the tools, resources, and knowledge they need to channel the energy and activism of this moment and build it into a long-term movement for change.
Supermajority Education Fund is seeking a Graphic Designer. Reporting to the Digital Director, the Graphic Designer will be primarily responsible for implementing our visual brand across our website, social media channels, advertising, and organizational print collateral such as development materials.
This is a brand-new brand—we launched at the end of April—so the Graphic Designer will be uniquely positioned to help shape Supermajority’s visual identity from the outset. Working closely with the branding firm that helped create our design system, the Graphic Designer will take our newly developed visual guidelines and help us establish it in the world—experimenting and adapting it as we grow and expand the organization and our digital footprint. It’s an exciting challenge for a seasoned designer.
Supermajority’s brand is bold and informative—and we think a successful Graphic Designer will be the same.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
- Quick turnaround digital design for social media platforms
- Ongoing visual stewardship of website
- Design and curation of the Supermajority online store
- Support the development team and executive director on print collateral needs
- Integrate with design consultants including our brand team and web team
- Participate in (and lead) creative brainstorms for campaigns or rapid response moments
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and balance multiple projects
- Adobe Creative Suite
Valued and Non-Essential Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Rapid response production experience
- In-house brand development and implementation experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Client management experience
Compensation & Benefits
- The annual salary starts at $85,000 and is commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match and FSA.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter below. Your cover letter should speak to your unique qualifications and why you're interested in furthering the mission of Supermajority. Applications will be reviewed as they come in.
New Venture Fund Careers
Supermajority Education Fund is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs. The New Venture Fund is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. The New Venture Fund's work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.
Super Majority Education Fund collaborates and shares resources with Sixteen Thirty Fund’s Supermajority project.