We're building the fastest email experience in the world.
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 55K+ people on our waitlist
- Growing revenue 7% week-week, 30% month-month
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
We care deeply about our value of creating delight for our customers — and hope you do too!
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: on our growth team, you will personally scale how we reinvent productivity.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As an early growth hire, you will join as a core member of a seasoned team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Be Superhuman's most informed customer and product expert
- Communicate with users, create delight, resolve their problems
- Educate users, make them brilliant at email
- Identify the best new customers to onboard to Superhuman
- Be the voice of our users, help us make Superhuman better for them
- Inform and influence company product and growth strategies
- Continually improve every aspect of the customer delight experience
- Own and exemplify the company-wide culture of 'creating delight'
- Scale yourself and the company to provide delight to thousands of paying customers
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: Prior experience in a customer focused role. You have a deep interest in software, productivity, and email (bonus points for all three!). Ideal: Excel / database experience, nice to have: SQL experience.
- Delight Focused: You are boundlessly optimistic! You care about going the extra mile for your customers, and constantly think of new ways to delight them.
- Growth Mindset: You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself. You quickly learn new concepts and become the resident expert. You will pick up new skills to get the job done.
- Curiosity: You love to learn about new productivity workflows and products. You genuinely care about understanding your customers and their needs.
- Tenacity: You work harder and smarter than those around you. You won't stop until the job is done to a high degree of quality.
- Problem Solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Quality Communicator: You can confidently break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Surprisingly Efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You can mentor and coach others to maintain a high quality bar on customer experience.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 📈
- You'll be our first customer focused hire: join at the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup
- You'll develop your product management skills: problem solving, UX, design, and high quality execution
- You will become an expert in business planning and execution
- Learn how to build unparalleled company culture that will attract the best talent for years to come
- Build your team as Superhuman scales and boost your career
- Grow into a Director of Customer Experience or Product Manager
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS 🎁
Salary: $65K – $110K
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.