We're building the fastest email experience in the world.
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 70K+ people on our waitlist
- Growing revenue 7% week-week, 30% month-month
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
For us, emotive design is not some afterthought. It is a core part of our strategy.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a fullstack engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 5-person team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Develop new products and features, improve existing products and features
- Become an expert in web app development
- Expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautify UI, and working with customers to solve their problems
- Develop and utilize your skills as a mentor and leader
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Technologies we use: React, Golang, Postgres, Electron, Google Cloud
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You are a proficient engineer with a well rounded software engineering background
- You have 3+ years of professional full stack web development experience, working across the stack from the database to the UI
- Product focused: You take pride in building elegant and beautiful product
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Quality communicator: You can confidently break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a company leader. You will build company culture and help shape our future.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
Superhuman is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.