We're building the fastest email experience in the world.
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 70K+ people on our waitlist
- Growing revenue 7% week-week, 30% month-month
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
For us, emotive design is not some afterthought. It is a core part of our strategy.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As our first executive assistant, you will join as a core member of a seasoned team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Work directly with our CEO, Rahul. Help him be as effective as possible whilst we rapidly grow the company. (We will nearly triple headcount within the next year.)
- Help Rahul become more productive and focussed. This will include triaging tasks, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and auditing where time is spent.
- Help Rahul with regular and important responsibilities. This will include team meetings, planning cycles, social media, investor updates, board meetings, and VIP relationships.
- Run important projects. This will include research questions (e.g. “which cities are best for remote engineering?”) as well as planning and logistics (e.g. “let’s host a recruiting event for 50+ designers with two great keynote speakers”)
- Help Rahul with occasional personal responsibilities.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 3+ years of experience as administrative partner or executive assistant.
- Proactive Support: You stay well ahead of upcoming issues, and naturally plan contingencies.
- Communication: You communicate clearly, concisely, and with high precision.
- Attention to Detail: You exercise astonishing attention to detail in all that you do.
- Lifelong Learning: You self direct your own learning, and you easily pick up new skills.
- Self-direction: You are able to make plans and progress without direct supervision.
- Organization: You naturally track and systematize information, people, events, tasks, and preferences.
- Multi-tasking: You manage a wide variety of tasks smoothly and without dropping balls.
- Efficient: You move quickly yet effectively, and constantly finds ways to be more efficient.
- Determination: You love tough challenges, and persist when problems become complex.
- Interpersonal Skills: You easily create, nurture, and manage effective relationships.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
Superhuman is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.