We're building the fastest email experience in the world.
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 70K+ people on our waitlist
- Growing revenue 7% week-week, 30% month-month
- Loved and adored: see what our users say
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
For us, emotive design is not some afterthought. It is a core part of our strategy.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a product manager, you will join as a founding member of our product team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Zynga, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Report directly to the CEO, who will give you accelerated coaching and mentoring
- You will learn how to design and build category-leading consumer products — i.e. make something people want
- You will learn how to grow consumer software and create a quality brand — i.e. make people want what you make
- You will learn how to build a product-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come
- Build your team as Superhuman scales, and grow into our Head of Product
- Delight and empower millions of users with experiences they could never imagine
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Product Experience: You have built and launched a substantial app or product of your own — or — you have 2 years of professional product management experience.
- Technical Background: You have a computer science or technical degree — or — have 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Artistic Sensibility: You have great taste for visual and interaction design. You enjoy artistic pursuits, and have avenues for creative expression.
- Written Communication: You are concise, thorough, and have impeccable grammar. You care about language, and enjoy writing for its own sake.
- Entrepreneurial Ambition: You started or led an organization at school, university, or work. In the future, you have founder or leadership ambitions.
- Appreciation for Quality: You get very enthusiastic about certain products, and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
- Domain Knowledge: You have strong opinions — well informed but loosely held — on email and productivity.
- Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Coachability: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a respected leader. You are excited to coach others to be brilliant at what they do.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.