We, along with 1 billion other people, spend 3 hours a day in email. When you use something for that long, it should be subtle, delightful, and gorgeous.
We rebuilt the inbox from the ground up to make you brilliant at what you do. We specifically designed it for those of you who want the best.
Superhuman is gorgeous. Blazingly fast. And comes with advanced features that make you feel superhuman. A.I. Triage. Undo Send. Insights from social networks. Follow-up Reminders, Scheduled Messages, and Read Statuses. To name but a few.
Superhuman is so fast, delightful, and intelligent — you’ll feel like you have superpowers.
Our investors include First Round Capital and Sam Altman — President of Y Combinator — and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom, and AOL.
- Team: Previously built Rapportive (YC'10, acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Experience from successful product companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, Zynga, Flipboard, LinkedIn, and others.
- Traction: Superhuman is the most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 55k+ people on our waitlist and revenue growing 7%+ every week. See what our users say!
- Culture: Create Delight • Be Brilliant • Be Swift • Be Resourceful • Do Good
- Report directly to the CEO, who will give you accelerated coaching and mentoring
- You will learn how to design and build category-leading consumer products — i.e. make something people want
- You will learn how to grow consumer software and create a quality brand — i.e. make people want what you make
- You will learn how to build a product-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come
- Build your team as Superhuman scales, and grow into our Head of Product
- Delight and empower millions of users with experiences they could never imagine
Technologies You'll Use
- HTML / SCSS
- Bash / Git / GitHub
Sound Like You?
- Product Experience: You have built and launched a substantial app or product of your own — or — you have 2 years of professional product management experience.
- Technical Background: You have a computer science or technical degree — or — have 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Artistic Sensibility: You have great taste for visual and interaction design. You enjoy artistic pursuits, and have avenues for creative expression.
- Written Communication: You are concise, thorough, and have impeccable grammar. You care about language, and enjoy writing for its own sake.
- Entrepreneurial Ambition: You started or led an organization at school, university, or work. In the future, you have founder or leadership ambitions.
- Appreciation for Quality: You get very enthusiastic about certain products, and can articulate why they’re incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
- Domain Knowledge: You have strong opinions — well informed but loosely held — on email and productivity.
- Empathy: You deeply understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Coachability: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly.
- Leadership: You will rapidly grow into a respected leader. You are excited to coach others to be brilliant at what they do.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: Depends on Experience
Equity: 0.1% – 0.15%
- Flexible vacation
- Catered lunch (5x per week)
- $3k desk set up of your choice
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.