The SuperAwesome Mission
SuperAwesome is building a safer internet for the next generation. We’ve pioneered the tech sector for youth audiences: creating solutions that enable brands and developers to engage safely and at scale with kids and teens. SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital touchpoints with young audiences across rich media and video ads, creator content, social communities, gaming, and parental consent. We are the biggest youth-focused tech team on the planet, solving the challenges of engagement with the under-20 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. As a part of Epic Games since September 2021, together we’ve opened up a whole new window of opportunity to create responsible, immersive digital experiences for kids and teens. It’s a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an outstanding research and insights professional to join our team of superstars in the Strategic Insights team who deliver outstanding thought leadership and insight for our clients and our organisation in EMEA.
As a Strategic Insights Manager/Associate Manager you will aggregate, customise, and deliver primary and secondary impactful research to our clients. You will ensure that insights and trends drive partnerships with our customers and revenue for our business. You will serve as an audience expert both internally and for our clients. You will work hand in hand with the Strategic Insights Director and our Senior Insight Exec across EMEA as well as working closely with our North American team.
Our ideal candidate has strong quantitative methodology research skills, gained at a research or media agency or at a client-side organisation. Youth experience is ideal, interest in kids and teens is a must as is a willingness to pitch in on all aspects of the job in our small and closely-knit team. Ideally, you will also have deep experience in one or more of the following sectors: CPG, especially Beauty/personal care, Toys, Entertainment (TV/Theatrical) or retail / fashion.
In This Role You Will
- Work with Sales and Market Strategy and Brand Strategy to integrate research into our Sales pitches, proposals and business reviews
- Work with Customer Success to include research and data in specific campaign analysis, including management of third party brand lift studies (measurement)
- Work with the Partnership team on post sales and partnership benefits including measurement and trend presentations and workshops
- Work with Marketing to make great content and to further the SuperAwesome brand with provoking thought leadership
- Uncover compelling insights for new markets and verticals to drive new business development
- Manage partner vendors to deliver measurement research for campaigns and marketing studies
- Deliver pre and post sales presentations to clients to support Sales and partnerships to drive revenue
- Create strong relationships across the business to maximise internal insight and ensure that all departments are supported
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a research/insight - either research / media agency or client side
- Ideally BA /BS Degree (subjects could include mathematics, statistics, economics, psychology, sociology,marketing / business or languages)
- Highly numerate with a quantitative research background
- Excellent knowledge of research and analytics methodology and execution
- Proven track record of using multiple survey platforms/ data portals to assimilate large data sets into stories and insight
- Big picture thinking balanced alongside extremely good attention to detail (ability to turn data to insight)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Willingness to get involved in everything, multi-tasker to be able to apply themselves over the various functions within insight
- World-class presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and with varying levels of seniority
- Knowledge of the youth digital ecosystem globally a major plus
- Genuine curiosity and interest in human (child/teen) behaviour and data
- Adaptable team player, but also able to work independently
- Ad measurement experience a bonus
Nice To Have Skills
- German / French language
Our people are at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value individuality and understand the importance of building a workplace where everyone can truly belong. We believe that supporting everyone to be their full selves helps them to reach their potential, that’s why we offer competitive benefits, perks and learning opportunities. We have employee resource groups in place for mental health and DEI helping to ensure everyone can truly be ‘SuperAwesome’, helping us to build a safer internet for the next generation!