The SuperAwesome Mission
SuperAwesome is building a safer internet for the next generation. We’ve pioneered the tech sector for youth audiences: creating solutions that enable brands and developers to engage safely and at scale with kids and teens. SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital touchpoints with young audiences across rich media and video ads, creator content, social communities, gaming, and parental consent. We are the biggest youth-focused tech team on the planet, solving the challenges of engagement with the under-20 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. As a part of Epic Games since September 2021, together we’ve opened up a whole new window of opportunity to create responsible, immersive digital experiences for kids and teens. It’s a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a capable Technical Product Manager experienced in delivering simple and elegant solutions for complex technical problems to lead our infrastructure platform teams at SuperAwesome. Our goal is to develop an easy to use, intuitive platform to enable product teams to deliver autonomously, and we are looking for someone with a good eye for possible improvements and an innovative mindset to help your platform team implement them.
In This Role You Will
- You will own the design and execution of the platform roadmap, focusing on improving automation and tooling, and making sure it’s aligned with wider business objectives
- You will be passionate about establishing great developer experience in our organisation, you will work together with the engineering teams to uncover their needs and pain points, and use these data to build and prioritise the platform roadmap
- You will work together with PMs of other products helping to close the communication gap between the business and the engineers.
- You will innovate relentlessly, identifying the KPIs to measure the impact of all platform changes and pivoting to a new solution where the impact does not live up to the expectations
- You will nurture technical expertise within your platform team facilitating the technical discussions and guiding the engineers through key delivery milestones
- You will be overseeing the release strategy, where you will make sure the business is ready to use the new solution
What We're Looking For
- Experience as Product or Technical Product manager.
- Experience in a heavily technical domain (eg: infrastructure, data, platform) or previous experience in engineering will be a plus.
- Experience driving priorities and collaboration in shared tech services used by multiple products, balancing short and long term considerations
- Deep knowledge of modern cloud infrastructure ecosystems and devops concepts (infrastructure as code, monitoring, logging, tracing, auto-scaling, scalability, performance)
- Good understanding of quality and security best practises and tooling
- Experience driving consistency and lowering complexity in large technical systems either as an engineer or as a product manager
- A deep passion for building great interpersonal relationships with team members as well as external stakeholders
- A natural flair in connecting business to tech and tech to business
Our people are at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value individuality and understand the importance of building a workplace where everyone can truly belong. We believe that supporting everyone to be their full selves helps them to reach their potential, that’s why we offer competitive benefits, perks and learning opportunities. We have employee resource groups in place for mental health and DEI helping to ensure everyone can truly be ‘SuperAwesome’, helping us to build a safer internet for the next generation!