The SuperAwesome Mission
SuperAwesome is building a safer internet for the next generation. We’ve pioneered the tech sector for youth audiences: creating solutions that enable brands and developers to engage safely and at scale with kids and teens. SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital touchpoints with young audiences across rich media and video ads, creator content, social communities, gaming, and parental consent. We are the biggest youth-focused tech team on the planet, solving the challenges of engagement with the under-20 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. As a part of Epic Games since September 2021, together we’ve opened up a whole new window of opportunity to create responsible, immersive digital experiences for kids and teens. It’s a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
SuperAwesome exists to make the internet safer for youth audiences and Producers are fundamental in delivering against our mission. You’ll be joining our Ads Product Team team, organizing and aligning the build, growth, and success of the world’s leading advertising technology built specifically for the youth market, and currently expanding to also provide privacy-first advertising more broadly.
In this role, you will
- No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that products launch and operate successfully.
- Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team’s work are the basics.
- Delivering new features and services to customers and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
- Support the team with setting up procedural guidelines to establish a successful delivery process
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and dependencies across multiple teams to ensure our customers love the products we build.
- Organizing teams across different stages of project delivery to be able to effectively take projects to market that meet business outcomes.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming launches.
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the Product team and leaders on project status, risks, and opportunities. Developing a lasting relationship with stakeholders.
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience working in a scaled B2B production, delivery or Project/program management role where you’ve worked with cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
- Strong preference to applicants with previous digital advertising experience.
- Deep understanding of project management practices as they relate to software development, go-to-market, and web application development.
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
- Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You’re customer-focused, innovative, passionate, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and you think globally. These traits equal success at SuperAwesome and influence everything we do.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value individuality and understand the importance of building a workplace where everyone can truly belong. We believe that supporting everyone to be their full selves helps them to reach their potential, that’s why we offer competitive benefits, perks and learning opportunities. We have employee resource groups in place for mental health and DEI helping to ensure everyone can truly be ‘SuperAwesome’, helping us to build a safer internet for the next generation!