The SuperAwesome Mission
SuperAwesome is building a safer internet for the next generation. We’ve pioneered the tech sector for youth audiences: creating solutions that enable brands and developers to engage safely and at scale with kids and teens. SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital touchpoints with young audiences across rich media and video ads, creator content, social communities, gaming, and parental consent. We are the biggest youth-focused tech team on the planet, solving the challenges of engagement with the under-20 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. As a part of Epic Games since September 2021, together we’ve opened up a whole new window of opportunity to create responsible, immersive digital experiences for kids and teens. It’s a unique, challenging, and rewarding environment.
What We Do
Our mission is making the internet safer for kids. We’ve pioneered the kidtech sector: technology built specifically for engagement with children, with privacy and responsibility at its very core. Every month SuperAwesome technology powers over 12 billion digital engagements with kids across video, community, advertising and parental consent. We have the biggest kidtech team on the planet, focused on solving the challenges of engagement with the under-16 audience. At the intersection of technology, law, media and policy, working with us gives you a chance to shape what the internet of the future looks like. It’s a unique, challenging and rewarding environment.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an experienced content marketing leader to strategize, plan and execute all marketing content initiatives to drive engagement with our mission-driven brand and sales of our products.
In this role, you will serve as the primary writer and strategist across our marketing initiatives, ensuring that your output represents our brand voice, supports our business goals, and meets the needs of our audiences. You will lead a small team, have access to our founders and CEO, and work collaboratively with our research, demand generation, product marketing and PR teams.
Our ideal candidate is a strong writer and creative marketing professional. You will develop engaging content to attract and retain customers so that means you must stay up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
In this role, you will
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer growth
- Write content such as blog posts, white papers, infographics as well as edit, proofread and improve content written by contributors
- Ensure that all content created and published aligns with SuperAwesome’s brand guidelines
- Create, implement, and track our content strategy and manage content planning and execution with an editorial calendar
- Research content ideas and trends for various industries and clients. Work side-by-side with our research and product marketing teams to ideate, plan and execute content.
- Create the content our prospects and customers are looking for and then optimize the content considering engagement with the content
- Manage owned content distribution and promotion channels, such as our blog and social media accounts
- Collaborate with and enable commercial teams with verticalized content that speaks to the issues and solutions to service their industry
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Own the content schedule and execution of our newsletters and podcast
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing, Content Development, Copywriting, or a similar position
- Brand-side experience or experience in technology/SaaS/ad tech industry a plus
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Our people are at the heart of what we do and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value individuality and understand the importance of building a workplace where everyone can truly belong. We believe that supporting everyone to be their full selves helps them to reach their potential, that’s why we offer competitive benefits, perks and learning opportunities. We have employee resource groups in place for mental health and DEI helping to ensure everyone can truly be ‘SuperAwesome’, helping us to build a safer internet for the next generation!