Supabase is an Open Source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases. We are seeking a Sales Assist to help accelerate Growth at Supabase.
- Showcase and advocate for Supabase as a potential solution for developers, teams, and businesses
- Engage with the right accounts, at the right time, with the right messaging based on the information we have about the users product usage and stage in their journey
- Work with the growth team to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from conception through to qualified calls with sales
- Maintain feedback loop into Supabase so team understands customer product requirements and channel new feature requests
- Conduct calls with prospects - set qualified introductory meetings for the Sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Work with customers on a “just in time” basis to help unblock their development
- Enrich the data about all users within a project and organization prior to calls, keeping leads up to date in our CRM system
- Customer focussed with at least 1 year of growth, sales or support experience, preferably in a devtools context
- Eager to assist customers and able to show them the value of the product:
- ambitious and process driven
- a good communicator
- a self starter, you like hitting and exceeding targets
- you have exceptional time management and organizational skills, you are able to work independently
- you thrive in a fast paced environment
- coachable, you love learning new things and have a growth mindset
- experienced with CRM software like Hubspot
- Someone who loves tech and engaging with customers plus you are eager to be a part of a rapidly scaling company
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world, no location-based adjustment to your salary
- Autonomous work, we work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits, Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependants
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites
BUILD IN A WEEKEND. SCALE TO BILLIONS
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
Each project within Supabase is an isolated Postgres cluster, allowing customers to scale independently, while still providing the features that you need to build: instant database setup, auth, row level security, realtime data streams, auto-generating APIs, and a simple to use web interface.
We are a fully remote company.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer.
- are all 1:1.
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call.
- go directly to making an offer.