About the role
- Be the business intelligence star player at Supabase by helping dig deep into the data we are generating. Deep knowledge of SQL and relevant tooling is a must.
- Help customer success & sales team by working to identify and monitor:
- Usage Insights
- Find and segment cohorts based around account level data, behaviour, traffic sources, and measure their subsequent behaviours
- Find and monitor product qualified leads based around account and behaviour characteristics
- Customer health segmentation into actionable cohorts (e.g. healthy, churn, at risk)
- Help identify opportunities high touch, low touch, & tech touch customer success & sales approaches
- Help sales & customer success identify opportunity for unscheduled outreach
- Working with internal tooling team to identify and implement solutions for growth, sales, customer success teams needs
- Help customer success team with data to prepare for client quarterly business reviews
- Help team put human and automated procedures in place based around data insights
- Monitoring and measurement of feature usage - maintaining any data pipelines or queries as we continue to update and add features
- Assisting with setup and measurement of growth experiments
BUILD IN A WEEKEND. SCALE TO BILLIONS
Supabase adds auth, realtime, and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
Each project within Supabase is an isolated Postgres cluster, allowing customers to scale independently, while still providing the features that you need to build: instant database setup, auth, row level security, realtime data streams, auto-generating APIs, and a simple to use web interface.
We are a fully remote company.
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer