PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 190 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support PlusDental.
You will be helping us to acquire new dental partners across the UK and be responsible for the following tasks:
- You find sources of cold leads (e.g. databases of dental practices online), coordinate and execute initial outreach (e.g. Email pitch)
- You respond to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of PlusDental
- You build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- You help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, ensuring our geographical targeting is balanced and our Clinic Managements’ onboarding capacity is effectively used
- You coordinate with our Berlin-based Clinic Management team for partner onboarding and training in Berlin
- You have work experience in an equivalent role
- You gained demonstrated achievements in B2B sales
- You communicate fluently in English
What we offer
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
- An international and open-minded team with regular team events
- An employer who responds to the needs of its employees and appreciates the individual skills of every team member
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes
- Professional, productive and down-to-earth exchange with experienced employees up to our renowned founders
- A financially secure job with above-average remuneration
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone
- Good Karma (www.sunshinesmile.de/non-profit)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).