PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany, Asutria, Switzerland, UK, Spain and over 190 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
What you'll be doing
As the Director of Brand Management you are responsible to drive PlusDental´s brand strategy. Leading a team of 5 brand managers, you are also responsible for the guidance and governance of our brand identity in order to maintain its consistent framework across the company.
- You are responsible for our PR, Social Media and Influencer Marketing activities as well as Marketing corporations
- You lead and develop the Brand Management team
- You are accountable for the global brand strategy (UK, ES, AT / CH, DE) and you act as a strategic consultant across the international growth team for adequate marketing strategies and planning
- You take ownership of all TV campaigns (creation, execution, media and budget planning)
- You manage all brand touch points: website, app, print material, flagship clinics
- You measure and track brand activities through advanced KPIs and act upon findings to improve brand value
Who we are looking for
- A university degree in a relevant field and several years of demonstrated success in brand marketing (incl. online experience)
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with competing and ever-changing tasks and challenges
- Experience with building and leading diverse teams
- Knowledge in TV and Influencer Marketing is a plus
- A perfect understanding of the current marketing tools and the needs of a digital business model (incl. performance marketing, conversion rate optimization)
- Very good analytical skills and a conceptual thinking
- A strong customer-focused mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup and have the chance to affect the success of the company as the leader of our mobile development
- Spacious office in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team (29 nationalities and counting)
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).