Who are we looking for?
For our Headquarters in Berlin we are looking for a fresh team member who wants to take up a new challenge. You make sure our Customer Care & Sales Team is supported with best in class sales controlling, processes, practices and tools, allowing them to achieve the given targets and goals.
- You are also the go-to expert when it comes to system usage and improvements.
- You share and train best-practices regarding tools and processes within the team and are responsible for standard practices and data quality.
- You translate data into meaningful insights and actions and produce ad-hoc analyses to the management and thereby drive decision-making.
- You analyze and determine key insights from current performance, trends and other metrics.
- You work closely together with our Head of Sales & Customer Service to define an overall organizational setup and tool landscape in sales and customer service.
- You leverage collaboration with top talent in our Sales, Marketing, Product and IT teams to increase our customer satisfaction and our conversion rate.
What do we need from you?
- A degree from a university or a business school
- Experience in process management is a plus.
- A tech-savvy approach and knowing how to use technology to improve processes - and having fun with it
- A passion for working cross-functional with other teams
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and capability to adapt to a changing environment
- Fluent English and German skills
What do we offer you?
We provide a modern and social environment with a great team spirit. We also offer you a healthy breakfast, snacks and drinks at your workplace. In weekly and monthly cross-departmental meetings you will always be kept up to date and at our regular events you can exchange with our team of 190 people and learn new things.
What other benefits await you?
- Full-time position with fair remuneration
- Deep insights into dental products and their distribution
- 27 vacation days
- Four-digit bonus payments for recruiting new employees
- Significant discount on our treatments for you and your friends & family
- With Hrmony we make sure you get more net salary out of your gross salary
- Discounts of up to 75% at partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Rossmann, Expedia, AboutYou, CinemaxX, local events and many more
- You also gain karma points with us (www.plusdental.de/non-profit).
At PlusDental, we strive to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment to everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, height, origin, age or religion (or their absence).