PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 170 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are now looking for a Country Manager who will be in charge of developing our brand and expanding our business in Spain.
What you will be doing
- Full P&L responsibility for PlusDental in Spain
- Leading the efforts to localize (Marketing, Processes, Legal)
- Constant scanning of competitive environment and adjusting strategy or positioning accordingly
- Selecting target cities and setting goals for our Clinic Management team
- Handling legal topics and keeping abreast of legal environment
- Internal Stakeholder management (IT, HR, Medical…) for country specific requirements
- Setting price position and ensuring we deliver positive Unit Economics
- Developing a P&L budget and KPIs and taking responsibility for performance
- Supporting in-team hiring (and leading where required)
Your profile :
- You are fluent in Spanish - a high level in English and German is a huge plus.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in business development, country management or comparable experience
- Proven track in Implementing, Stabilizing and Improving a new brand/product to a new market
- Strong interest in dentistry and e-health
- Excellent skills in sales, stakeholder management and an entrepreneurial spirit
How will you be measured:
- Revenue Growth
What we offer:
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
- An international and open-minded team with regular team events
- An employer who responds to the needs of its employees and appreciates the individual skills of every team member
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes
- Professional, productive and down-to-earth exchange with experienced employees up to our renowned founders
- A financially secure job with above-average remuneration
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone