PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 170 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
For our Berlin HQ Team we are looking for a Marketing Intelligence Analyst to focus on the further development of our marketing strategy.
What you'll be doing
- Work hand in hand with our marketing and data team to provide meaningful insights
- You will own and maintain our web-tracking tool
- Explore our data and apply your knowledge of machine learning models (or other models) to improve our marketing performance
- Help us to successfully launch new countries and gain insights into new markets
- Take responsibility in forming the company’s overall marketing strategy
- You have experience with web-tracking tools (ideally GTM)
- You have worked in a data related role
- SQL is a good friend of yours
- You communicate well in English
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
- An international and open-minded team with regular team events
- An employer who responds to the needs of its employees and appreciates the individual skills of every team member
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes
- Professional, productive and down-to-earth exchange with experienced employees up to our renowned founders
- A financially secure job with above-average remuneration
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone
- Good Karma (https://plusdental.de/non-profit)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).