PlusDental is one of the fastest growing eHealth-startups in Europe. We specialized on aligner treatments that we offer with the professional help of leading orthodontists. We are using modern technologies like 3D printers in our production and digital communication, to offer our customers therapies that save them time and money while democratizing access to a beautiful smile.
For our tech team in our headquarter in Berlin we are looking for a driven Product Manager web (m/f/d) who wants to join our mission.
- Take full ownership of your product area and KPIs
- Translate users’ and stakeholders’ needs into sharply defined features under consideration of technical requirements
- Validate your decisions based on data by using tools like A/B tests, funnel analysis, heatmaps, qualitative user interviews etc.
- Specify user stories and ruthlessly prioritize the product backlog for long- and short-term goals
- Be part of a cross-functional team consisting of Product, IT, QA and UX-Design and work in an agile environment (SCRUM or Kanban)
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic environment, ideally B2C
- Proven track record in releasing digital products
- Very analytical with a strong focus on the user
- Passion for outstanding UX
- Pragmatic and strong business mindset, as well as detail-oriented when needed
- Good German skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup
- A well equipped and modern office, where we will cater to your needs in regards to technical supplies and free snacks, drinks and an excellent coffee machine
- An international and open-minded team with regular team events
- An employer who responds to the needs of its employees and appreciates the individual skills of every team member
- We take every feedback seriously and offer a flexible organizational structure to constantly improve our processes
- Professional, productive and down-to-earth exchange with experienced employees up to our renowned founders
- A financially secure job with above-average remuneration
- Opportunity to shape a new state of the art dental care provider and making high-quality dental care accessible to everyone
- Good Karma (www.sunshinesmile.de/non-profit)
A team that welcomes every new member with open arms!