PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 170 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support PlusDental on a project basis (10 hours per week for 3 months).
You will be helping us to acquire new dental partners across Spain and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Finding sources of cold leads (e.g. databases of dental practices online), coordinate and execute initial outreach (e.g. Email pitch)
- Responding to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of SunshineSmile
- Build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- When deciding which dentists and where to focus, you help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, ensuring our geographical targeting is balanced and our Clinic Managements’ onboarding capacity is effectively used
- Coordinate with our Berlin-based Clinic Management team for partner onboarding and training in Berlin
- Coordinate live dates and ongoing diary capacity with our Clinic Management team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- You are currently located in Spain or Berlin
- You are willing to work on a 10 hour per week basis
- Spanish as a native language, ability to communicate fluently in English
- German a nice-to-have (but not a must)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).