SunshineSmile has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 130 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
What you'll be doing
- RECRUIT: You will own the end-to-end recruitment process for our Tech and Product teams, from role creation to offer with supported by the Talent Acquisition Team Lead
- REPRESENT: As the first point of contact and person with which the candidate will build a relationship at SunshineSmile, you act as the key interface to our candidates and represent SunshineSmile's ambitious mission and unique culture
- NETWORK: Proactively leverage all available funnels from hiring events, such as meet-ups, job fairs, university events, to active online sourcing
- ENSURE Optimal Candidate Experience: You will be the gatekeeper of quality when it comes to candidate and hiring manager experience, ensuring their continual improvement and seeking creative ways to make it uniquely exceptional in today’s competitive hiring market
- TELL OUR STORY: Together with the talent acquisition team (you, the Team Lead, and two other recruiters), you will think of new ways to position SunshineSmile as an Employer of Choice, aiming to get both active and passive candidates excited about SunshineSmile
Who we are looking for
- First professional experience in delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis, ideally with (some) tech recruitment experience
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and confident working with stakeholders on all levels
- You like to network and are familiar with the Berlin start-up scene
- You are an empathetic listener, demonstrate solid negotiation skills and are able to self-organize
- You have English language skills both spoken and written - German knowledge is a huge plus!
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup and have the chance to affect the success of the company as the leader of our mobile development
- Spacious office in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team (29 nationalities and counting)
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At SunshineSmile we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).