SunshineSmile has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 130 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
For our Berlin HQ Team, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer - Mobile to lead the development of our customer-facing and internal apps.
What you'll be doing
- You will work in a cross-functional team and define, architect and build new merchant-facing features from concept to launch
- You ship awesome applications to our customers related to the SunshineSmile experience and digital lifestyle
- You build the next generation health-tech infrastructure based on modern technologies (check out our tech stack)
- You are responsible for your production infrastructure and for your code, you build it, you run it, you own it
- You work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles and increase steadily your workflows
- You go to Meet-Ups, visit Summits, share your insight with the teams and help to evolve best practice
- Proficient with one or more of the following: Objective-C, Swift, Java (Android)
- You have a strong understanding of front-end UI design methodologies to provide our customers with the best user experience
- You like to work in a cross-functional team and complete the spirit of teamwork
- You enjoy technical discussions, bring your ideas to the team and love to tackle challenges
- You are resourceful, creative and identify challenges instead of problems
- You are curious and passionate to extend your horizon, you never stop learning
What we offer you
- Be part of the crucial growth phase of a successful German startup and have the chance to affect the success of the company as the leader of our mobile development
- Spacious office in Berlin-Charlottenburg and an international team (29 nationalities and counting)
- Flexible working hours, home office days, and 27 days of paid vacation on top of Berlin public holidays
- A discount on our aligner treatment for you and your friends
- Your choice of Mac or PC
At SunshineSmile we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).