- PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or a related technical field
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience with one or more of the following: language processing, image processing, pattern recognition, classification, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Self-starting scientific thinker who loves to experiment with new datasets and enjoys inventing new solutions in the face of ambiguities.
- Solid software development experience with one or more general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, or Pytorch
- Solid Machine Learning background, familiar with most machine learning methods and experience working with different types of datasets and varied domains
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Under normal circumstances employees must be able to and willing to lawfully work in our downtown Palo Alto, California office. However, remote work is being accommodated in order to comply with safety measures.
People matter to us a lot. Just celebrating diversity isn’t enough -- we commit to unabashedly tailoring our hiring practices, our processes, and our culture to foster an inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds. Sunshine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer working to raise the standards of diversity in tech.