- MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, or pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
- Demonstrated creativity and self-direction
- Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for discovering solutions hidden in data sets and working with stakeholders to help build great products
- Under normal circumstances employees must be able to and willing to lawfully work out of our downtown Palo Alto, California office. However, under the current circumstances remote work is being accommodated in order to comply with safety measures.
People matter to us a lot. Just celebrating diversity isn’t enough -- we commit to unabashedly tailoring our hiring practices, our processes, and our culture to foster an inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds. Sunshine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer working to raise the standards of diversity in tech.