- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant full-time iOS development experience
- Interest in the consumer space, willingness to roll-up sleeves and do hands-on development on day one
- Experience with quick prototyping and working through ambiguities. We are defining our product specs through innovation and improvisation from every member of team
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to think critically about products and to shape technical and product strategy
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Under normal circumstances employees must be able to and willing to lawfully work out of our downtown Palo Alto, California office. However, under the current circumstances remote work is being accommodated in order to comply with safety measures.
People matter to us a lot. Just celebrating diversity isn’t enough -- we commit to unabashedly tailoring our hiring practices, our processes, and our culture to foster an inclusive workplace for people of all backgrounds. Sunshine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer working to raise the standards of diversity in tech.