Sunset, the most dynamic lifestyle brand of the West, is seeking a SEO Specialist who will play an integral role in the growing digital and social team.
Do you have a passion for Search and directly increasing revenue? As the SEO Specialist, you’ll work across edit, marketing, digital, and sales to help optimize content traffic and placement.
What does a great SEO Specialist do?
- Conduct keyword research and provide insights to cross-functional teams including Edit, Marketing, Social and Web.
- Implement content changes such as copy and metadata as needed
- Continuous optimization and communication of content, rank, traffic and revenue KPIs
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute link acquisition strategies
- Research and utilize internal/external tools to identify search trends and make proactive changes to website, social, and content
- Research and analyze competitor websites
- Report on outcomes of tactical changes
- Ensure all features uploaded are accurate and assigned to correct categories
- Analyze organic trends and provide proactive recommendations
- Partner with social team to help analyze and implement best practices on social search engine
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in a liberal, business, or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years direct experience in managing complex, large-scale, paid search campaigns.
- Experience with multiple ad technologies and platform highly desired: DSPs/DMPs/Ad Exchanges/Web Analytics.
- Experience with ad trafficking via DoubleClick or Atlas a big plus.
- Expert level knowledge of DoubleClick tagging and tracking methodology.
- Current Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus.
- Experience within an agency environment preferred.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge to understand how to utilize our tech stack to design and optimize campaigns.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other groups in the organization. Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.