Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Pharmacist for our Philadelphia Dispensary. In this role, the Pharmacist ensures that our patients’ needs are met and exceeds in delivering remarkable customer service. The Pharmacist will also provide patients with excellent product knowledge, effective service and an approachable attitude.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Obtains approval granted by the state and checks patient certifications through the secure online portal.
- Dispense medical cannabis medications based on patient’s physician recommendations.
- Individual patient consultations to determine the best therapy in conjunction with the recommendations made by patient’s physician.
- Maintains control of the inventory and rotates the inventory as needed.
- Submit and review the state prescription monitoring program.
- Comply with state laws as regulated by the state medical cannabis program.
- Maintain records along with removing outdated and damaged drugs from the dispensary inventory.
- Supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current pharmacist registration.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; working to establish personal networks.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in the Pharmacy or PharmD. An active license in good standing without restrictions.
- 3 -5 years’ experience.
- High Energy, Patient Focused.
- Retail experience mandatory (Experience at a Walgreens, CVS, etc. is a plus).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Satisfactory completion of any PA State required Medical Cannabis education programs.
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.