Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs seeks to add a Retail Inventory Manager to our growing retail team. Our Retail Inventory Manager will be responsible for involved inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of the Retail sales of cannabis products in the dispensary. Ideal candidates will have a working knowledge of cannabis industry software systems.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Perform cycle counts daily, weekly and monthly as needed
- Ensure inventory records are always accurate
- Follow state guidelines to maintain an accurate physical inventory and ensure the integrity of the dispensary records
- Assist in managing State inventory system BioTrack
- Assist in deliveries that will be taken into the dispensary ensuring they are accurate
- Adding all new products received into BioTrack
- Participate in assessing the internal controls over inventory to identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans for continuous improvement
- Work with our local Compliance Manager to ensure all inventory issues are handled on a timely basis
- Adhere to all mandatory state regulations
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong abilities within Excel
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong work ethic and able to function independently
- Experience with BioTrack THC software a plus
- Must be 21 years’ old or older to work at the store
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.