Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to provide homeowners with the opportunity to save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, visit www.sunlightfinancial.com.
Join our rapidly-growing Business Development team as a Sales Performance Analyst/Associate. This role is crucial to the success of our sales team, providing visibility into sales data along with the tools and infrastructure to enable our team’s success in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Sales Reporting & Analytics:
You will produce regular reports to enable our teammates to meet their sales goals, including:
- Business development pipeline reporting
- Existing partner progress reporting
- Teammate progress to goals
- Evaluation of teammate sales effectiveness
Your work will deliver insights from our data to help answer strategic business questions such as:
- Where should we grow (products, geography)?
- What kinds of installer relationships should we grow or shrink?
- What opportunities do we have with specific partners (e.g. in specific geographies or with specific products)?
- What new products and features will help us win and retain business?
- Why do we win partnerships / what opportunities do we have to win additional market share?
- How can our BD team be most effective? What kind of team structure will enable our success?
You will develop materials and tools to help our team win more business from new and existing accounts, including:
- Partnership review presentations to facilitate strategic discussions with partners
- Sales positioning scripts to help our team sell products and features most effectively
You will define and drive our team’s usage of Salesforce, including:
- Leveraging Salesforce as a forecasting tool
- Capturing business insights and partnership trends
- Adjusting our Salesforce architecture to best support our team’s sales process and data requirements
Committed to Sunlight’s core values: Passionate, Genuine, Fair, Talent-Focused, Honest and Scrappy
- 2-4 years of related work experience on a Sales Operations or Sales Performance team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related technical area
- Comfort with Salesforce is required, with experience. Salesforce Admin strongly preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel is required; comfort with macros is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong process orientation with the ability to create a repetitive execution process
- Professional and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; strong task prioritization skills
- Excellent strategic and critical thinking mindset
- Positive attitude, commitment to excellence and integrity
- Ability to deliver high quality results with speed and efficiency
- Capable of working both independently and in team situations
- Flexibility to adapt and respond to the needs of a rapidly growing organization
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.