Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, visit www.sunlightfinancial.com.
At Sunlight Financial our relationships with our installer partners are central to our success. As an Inside Account Associate, you will lay the foundation for partnerships between Sunlight and new installers that are using our products and services for the first time. Through training, proactive collaboration, and materials development for the phone and internet, the successful candidate will educate our partners on how to work with our platforms, assist them in completing transactions and troubleshoot to ensure they have a good experience with Sunlight Financial.
The ideal candidate will develop relationships and will be able to explain technical concepts over the phone and through the web in a concise manner, while independently solving problems with creativity and representing Sunlight Financial with professionalism and efficiency. The Inside Account Manager will be expected to work with a wide variety of partners on a variety of issues so efficiency, organization and process creation will be essential to success in this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work remotely with new installer partners to ensure their adoption and utilization of Sunlight Financial products
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Sunlight Financials portfolio of products
- Train new installer partners on Sunlight products and platforms using the telephone and other web based tools
- Monitor installer deal pipelines and take proactive action to correct issues and ensure uptake
- Collaborate with Business Development Leaders to provide excellent service to installer partners
- Develop training and educational materials that enable partner success
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2+ years strong related work experience in residential solar and/or account management or support
- Customer focused with the ability to problem solve creatively in order to deliver excellent service
- Engaging, confident and energetic with the ability to create rapport and inspire action over the phone
- Thrive in situations that require initiative, thinking on your feet and adaptation
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and comfort with web based applications.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Residential solar experience strongly preferred; in-home solar sales experience desired
- A self-starter able to prioritize and work remotely and independently
- Demonstrated commitment to mission-driven work
- Background in consumer finance is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or associate degree preferred
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.