Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, please visit www.sunlightfinancial.com.
To accelerate our rapid growth, we are hiring an experienced sales professional to join our business development team. This Senior Leader will develop business and manage strategic accounts, helping to expand and support our network of preferred installers.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills will enable the ideal individual to work closely with our partners’ executives, and their sales teams, to facilitate the sale of Sunlight’s loans. The data-driven Senior Leader will advocate on our partners’ behalf and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to improve Sunlight’s processes, helping to create an outstanding experience for our partners.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new partnerships with residential solar installers
- Manage existing partnerships with residential solar installers
- Train our partners’ sales directors and representatives
- Communicate Sunlight’s process improvements to our partners
- Track metrics to evaluate and accelerate partners’ growth
- Be the “voice of the customer,” loud and clear
- Help our partners address challenges large and small. The little things count.
- Be our “boots on the ground.” Collect market intelligence
- Suggest product and process innovations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
PLEASE NOTE: Market locations are based in Texas, Florida, California and North Carolina may support multiple states. Although it is a plus to be based in a market location, you are not required to live in the state you support.
- 4-12 years in sales and/or account management, including experience managing multiple business to business accounts is required
- Proven ability to develop and grow channel partnerships
- A self-starter able to excel while working remotely and independently.
- Experience with CRM required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to mission-driven work
- Bachelor’s degree required
*Residential solar experience is a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.