Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, visit www.sunlightfinancial.com.
- Lead Total Rewards to refine and scale our compensation & benefits strategy and programs
- Manage the annual compensation review process including budget recommendations, communication strategy, timeline, training and tools/resources
- Lead regular market and ad-hoc analyses of base pay, variable pay, equity, long term incentives, and benefits to ensure market competitiveness
- Team with HR Business Partners, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Finance, and Leaders on pay decisions, policy, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions for specific compensation-related programs
- Design and execute company-wide feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles
- Manage the implementation & maintenance of an HRMS that is a simple, meaningful tool for teammates, managers while allowing the HR Team access to automated processes and data regarding talent
- Ensure alignment of incentive/reward elements with culture, strategy and operational goals
- Create a strong culture of recognition through the design of Reward and Recognition programs
- Work with Finance/Payroll to ensure accurate compensation programs administration, financial reporting, and compliance with applicable ERISA, regulatory, and tax laws.
- Manage the implementation of a variety of HR processes & tools in support of the Company’s high-growth phase.
- Enhance our culture of Total Wellness: physical, financial, work/life balance
- Directs and develops a data collection and reporting process to ensure meaningful metrics are leveraged to manage the HR Operations and to provide reports to leadership
- Ensures HR data integrity and accuracy. Oversees maintenance of data and provides ongoing HR analytics reporting.
- Committed to Sunlight’s core values: Passionate, Genuine, Fair, Talent-Focused, Honest and Scrappy
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant or related field required
- Minimum of 10+ years work experience, with at least 5 years focusing on compensation and/or benefits programs
- Proven experience building and leading a Total Rewards team through a sustained, high-growth period
- Strong aptitude for understanding business needs and building programs to meet those business objectives
- Experience with implementing, iterating, and scaling Total Rewards programs based on the changing needs of the business
- Expert knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and techniques
- Experience working with executive compensation programs and recommendations in support of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors
- Ability to align desired outcomes to data in order to have fact-based discussions and decision-making
- Experience managing a transition from a PEO to an in house HR model
- Experience managing HRMS implementations and maintenance
- Comfortable working and interacting with all levels in an organization
- Ability to think “outside the box” to achieve our objectives and drive results.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form of sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.