Sunlight Financial is a residential solar finance company trusted by leading independent power producers, manufacturers, distributors and installers to provide innovative long-term solar loans. Customized to meet our partners’ needs, our loan products provide homeowners with the combined benefits of system ownership, immediate savings on their energy bills, a hedge against future electricity rate hikes and the satisfaction of promoting a clean, renewable energy source. Sunlight Financials’ loan products help consumers go solar with no money down.
As a Financial Operations Analyst/Associate you will play a key role within a fast-growing leader in renewable energy finance. Responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships and cash transactional activities with our lenders and financing partners. The group directs and controls activities involving management of credit facilities and other cash resources for purposes of funding solar loans, including cash disbursement and capital calls, portfolio management and fund reporting. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team in the renewable energy space.
- Manage ongoing cash transactions related to funding loans, including cash disbursements and payments, capital calls, and tranche funding across various lenders
- Manage day-to-day lender relationships, including recurring reporting and transactional activities, and responding to one-off requests for information
- Work seamlessly within a cross-functional environment, including with capital markets, channel management, credit and operations teams
- Maintain strong governance and internal controls over cash management
- Monitor debt service ratios, covenants, and conditions precedent, and all requirements under fund transaction documents
- Drive automation and process efficiency
- Committed to Sunlight’s core values: Passionate, Genuine, Fair, Talent-Focused, Honest and Scrappy
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills, impeccable integrity and judgement, and the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management team
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- 1 – 4 years of banking, corporate treasury, accounting or financial operations environment experience
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting concepts
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.