Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, visit www.sunlightfinancial.com.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a broad range of loan operation functions to support the underwriting and portfolio management of residential solar panel loans:
- Field incoming calls and outbound calls with Installers and or Clients to support Sunlight Financials’ focus to meet service level requirements
- Support volume from E-Channel’s to provide resolution to customer request
- Perform credit analysis based on pre-defined credit strategies and guidelines for risk
- Follow up with loan documents for accuracy and completeness
- Provide client support for solar panel installers on how to use our proprietary loan origination software
- Assist loan service providers with any loan customer support issues that fall outside routine support
- Support with fraud verification activities to ensure the validity of customer information
- Meet deadlines as required
- Be adaptable in the work environment
- Must conduct all activities in a professional manner
- Have fun in a fast paced, high energy, environment
- Exemplify the companies “Core Values”
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
** PLEASE NOTE: Hours for this role will be 12:30-9pm Tuesday - Saturday.
- Previous financial services and/or consumer lending experience is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients/customers regarding financial standing
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to function efficiently and utilize good time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills with specific emphasis on Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills requiring sensitivity and discretion; capable of analyzing data; strong attention to detail; and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
Successful candidate will have experience in consumer lending operations, preferably underwriting and customer support. Candidate will be customer service focused, detail-oriented, process-driven, and like Sunlight Financial excited to help customers go solar. Experience utilizing various credit platforms a plus. Microsoft Excel and Outlook are mandatory.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.