Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, please visit www.sunlightfinancial.com
Sunlight Financial is seeking a well-organized, detail orientated, accurate, efficient commercial loan processor who can multi-task while maintaining an adherence to state and federal policies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Commercial processing skills including review of counterparty risk
- Review solar installers’ applications to partner with Sunlight Financial
- Analyze installers’ financial statements for underwriting Sunlight’s prospective partners
- Confirm that solar installers’ marketing materials and customer contracts comply with federal and state regulations
- Provide Sunlight’s technical partners with the specifications required to customize Sunlight’s online portal for each of our partners
- Test to confirm that the portal has been set up as requested
- Provide Sunlight’s Operations, Finance and Accounting teams with the information required to facilitate prompt and accurate payments to installers
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1+ years of Commercial Loan processing experience
- If residential only experience, must contain Portfolio Lending experience
- Working knowledge of Counterparty Risk Exposure preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Financial Analysis experience
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have ability to function with autonomy and independence
- Must be highly organized and able to manager several detailed tasks and processes concurrently
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.