Sunlight Financial is a leading national platform for residential solar and energy storage lending. The company partners with solar and battery installers, equipment distributors and sales organizations nationwide to help homeowners save money. Sunlight’s best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, enabling solar companies to quickly provide homeowners with opportunities for economic savings and environmental benefits. For more information, please visit www.sunlightfinancial.com
Sunlight Financial is looking to add a detail-oriented, methodical and collaborative data analyst to our growing team of mission driven professionals. As a data analyst, you will play a key role in our organization. Your main goal is to leverage data and communicate your findings to streamline our loan process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain centralized reporting in collaboration with Credit Risk, Operations and Business Partners.
- Create reports to identify business opportunities and share findings and recommendations with senior management
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
- Data-mine to meet ad hoc data requirements
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major (Engineering, Math, Business) or related field
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in a data analyst or reporting role
- Experience with SQL and/or SAS
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI, Tableau or other related programs)
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling/diagramming techniques
- Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience
- Experience in Financial Services a plus
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any form sponsorship now, or anytime in the future for this role.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.