We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
- $124M raised in less than 12 months
- 400+ employees in 5 countries (France, UK, Spain, US and Canada)
- An amazing tech team of 100 top performers
- 5000 restaurants signed: 150 cities in 5 markets
- $800bn addressable GTV
As an Operations Associate for sunday, your ultimate goal will be to help the regional team deliver the best experience to restaurateurs as they launch sunday in their restaurants. Your scope of action will start when a restaurant decides to use our solution: we will create its business account, collect all relevant info, provide them with tailor-made QR codes and then help them make the most of our solution. Compound that with thousands of restaurants and you have the makings of a beautiful and complex operational system. Come help us make it seem simple!
You will report to the Florida General Manager and will collaborate closely with other country GMs and Ops teams across the US, UK, France, and Spain, to name a few. You'll also get to visit a ton of restaurants in Miami and beyond and enjoy their food
💪 What you’ll be doing
- Make restaurants' operations seamless though effective and efficient configuration, activation and delivery of our product across restaurants (and, in the future, all of hospitality)
- Build a frictionless onboarding experience, reducing lead time from signed to active, increasing adoption
- Drive sunday's penetration/usage in active restaurants by ideating on creative ways to get restaurants and diners to use our product
- Ensure best in class restaurant retention though stellar customer service
- Identify operational issues through data analysis, leveraging global analytics teams with world class dashboards and actionable data-driven insights
- Solve issues through robust processes and have your ideas adopted and implemented globally
- Engage in the continuous improvement of the processes you and your teams build together
- Engage energetically with restaurant management and staffs to make them passionate about using sunday
🤗 Skills & Mindset
- 1-3 years experience in operational roles at startups, food industry, hospitality, management consulting, IT, banking, business administration
- Owner mentality & can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage spreadsheets, trackers, CRMs and growing datasets
- Project management skills i.e. you are structured, reliable, detail-oriented and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
- Passionate about food, restaurants, hospitality and technology!
- For the Miami market, reasonably fluent Spanish is definitely a plus!
🏖️ What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- The chance to interact with global, world-class operations, sales and product teams
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (including internationally)
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).