We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
sunday is looking for a highly talented UK copywriter to work closely with our content team.
You will help us deliver strong, creative and useful contents to our readers in the UK while working on various projects : writing stories for the blog, newsletter & mailing, translation, localization, social media, and as a cherry on the cake, if you have the skills, on creating videos and expanding into new media.
- Write amazing blog posts in English for the British market. These include both SEO articles and other pieces (customer cases, news, brand content…).
- Translate stories into English and make sure they fit with the targeted audience.
- Write the British newsletter and some mailing for our clients.
- Help product translation and growth ads localization.
- Write posts and answer comments on sunday’s British Facebook page.
- Work closely with the SEO, social media and growth teams to create most value out of your work.
- Proactively suggest new ideas or projects for the future of the brand.
- Help shape the content strategy, be an asset to the content manager.
- +1 year of experience minimum in freelancing, a content team or a media company.
- Experience in the food industry and strong writing skills. You’ve already written content for a food(tech) company.
- Speak and write perfect English (native language). Some French skills would be of great value too.
- Experience in writing strong, interesting and useful stories. If you’re a food and restaurant connoisseur, it’s even better!
- Must have a good understanding of SEO guidelines and brand content.
- Cherry on the cake : social media and video skills.
- Timing : ASAP
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- Unlimited holiday
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- 4 months parental leave for all
- Personal & professional training
- Fancy remote working material
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through simple and short videos
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).