We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments. You’ll get the chance to join a fast-growing company thought to implement its QR codes on a maximum of restaurant tables all over the world. We are building strong and collaborative teams to achieve this ambitious growth, and that’s when you intervene.
As an IT Specialist, you will help us make sunday an amazing experience for our employees from their first day to their last with a simple onboarding experience, an exceptional ongoing support and a painless offboarding process. Your vision and technological skills will strengthen and secure our systems while making us more efficient
This position will report to the IT Manager.
What you’ll do
- Manage our computer fleet
- Handle onboarding and offboarding of our employees
- Administer and manage users and integrations on our SaaS tools : Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, Salesforce, etc.
- Manage user access rights across all the services and applications
- Provide technical assistance, guidelines
- Enforce security policies
- Create, improve, communicate all IT documentation and procedures.
Who you are
- You have +3 years of experience working within an IT Department
- You are fluent in English, mastering the French language is considered an asset
- You have experience in maintaining an IT Inventory
- You are very familiar with Windows, MacOS, Google Workspace and comfortable switching from one technology to another
- You are in a constant look for improvement and new ways to facilitate your work and the one of your coworkers
- You have knowledge of infrastructure, networking and application support and you are eager to learn
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock-options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and your family, and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Thank you for taking the time to apply and looking forward to getting to know you!
Important: While we are offering fully remote opportunities, it is important to know that employees need to be fiscally based in France.
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).