We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments. We are looking for a passionate and proven product manager to join our Merchant Pillar to own Order & Pay products for our restaurants. You’ll own problems around menu management, order management, and more. As one of the first PMs focused on Order & Pay, you are playing a huge role in helping restaurants successfully implement and use our product to drive their business forward.
This position will immediately report to the VP of Product, but work directly with our team of PMs focused on Order & Pay.
What you’ll do
- Become the company-wide specialist on our Order&Pay product, specially when it comes to restaurant/merchant needs and opportunities for their business. People will look at you to understand how exciting the future looks for this product.
- Own the backlog and upcoming features definition. Your ability to do so will have a direct impact and visibility on the progress of the team.
- Align and contribute to the ordering roadmap and vision.
- Build a clear understanding of the role of our product on our customers and the industry overall.
- Become the merchant’s ordering team servant leader. Your ability to listen, communicate and contribute will unlock the rest of the team to do their best work.
- Work with cross-functional teams through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch
- Invent the future by talking to customers, looking at the data, and building products that current and future customers love
- Practice and MVP approach to maintain a sustainable high-growth speed.
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Learn daily about the problems we are solving and the way we are solving them. Embrace complexity to deliver simplicity and enjoy the intensity of the process.
- Become obsessed with creating delightful and personal experiences that may be unique to each international region
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve the user experience. Do so proactively without being asked to, you are the expert here.
Who you are
- 5+ years of product management experience building/scaling consumer products at a high growth company. Experience in food ordering or similar will be a plus.
- Naturally curious and while managing ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- Flexible, with the ability to adjust and change direction as the business environment and technology universe evolves and changes
- A creative, out of the box problem solver with a demonstrated ability to bring your vision to life in close collaboration with engineering
- Customer-obsessed; while always prioritizing an exceptional customer experience
- A clear and effective communicator, both in person and in writing
- Experienced and comfortable working with remote international teams
- Experienced in analyzing and using data to inform decisions or influence stakeholders
- Passionate about sunday’s mission
- An outcome focused leader with a track record of taking products from ideation through hyper-growth
- A natural storyteller with experience building internationalized products
- Experience as entrepreneur or launching a new product form 0 - 1 will be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).