We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As the owner of our payments pillar, you are inspiring your team while growing our footprint in the fintech world. This position will report to the Head of Product.
- Lead and build the payments product team
- Hire PMs to ensure product stays ahead of the game in payments and covers all the ground
- Trains and mentor these PMs to grow
- Structure the team to ensure independence and efficiency of each product team
- Define and execute the vision for sunday payments
- Define the vision of how payments will transform sunday as a company
- Ensure all orgs (Product, but also Tech, Ops, etc..) are set up to deliver that vision
- Execute on it
- Topics you will be working on: PSPs, Payfac, Payment success rate, Payment acceptance, Payment costs, Tokenization, Wallet, Ledger, International payments, PCI DSS, EMI license
Who we look for:
- 5+ years as a PM on payments/fintech topics
- 2+ years as a manager of product managers
- Experience in the fintech industry and strong understanding of the ecosystem
- Genuinely interested in technology and new industry trends
- Comfortable and confident presenting to all levels within sunday and work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units including at the executive level
- Comfortable working with remote international teams
- Passionate about sunday’s mission
- An outcome focused leader with a track record of taking products from ideation through hyper-growth
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial, or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply, we're looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).