We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
We are happy that you are considering applying!
At sunday we are creating the future of payments. We are looking for a passionate and proven product leader to drive key aspects of our merchant facing products and their roadmaps. As a leader in our Merchant Lifecycle pillar, you are ensuring sunday is solving the most important problems for our restaurants while executing on our product strategy. Come solve problems like: “how do we best empower waiters to love sunday?” or “what insights can sunday uniquely provide me to further my business?”.
This position will report to the VP Product. However, we are actively hiring a Director role for this organization which this role will eventually report to.
What you’ll do
- Set the roadmap and vision for how our merchant products build towards sunday’s mission on a global level
- Invent the future by talking to our restaurants, looking at the data, and building products that current and future customers love
- Collaborate with business owners to develop a roadmap that meets objectives, drives key results for growing the business, and creates experiences that delight users
- Maintain a robust backlog, breaking projects into attainable milestones with MVP deliveries
- Lead cross-functional teams through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals
- Cultivate a deep understanding of how restaurants owners manage their businesses all over the world
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve the user experience
Who you are
- 5+ years of product management experience building/scaling B2B (ideally B2B2C) products at a high growth company
- Naturally curious and while managing ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- Flexible, with the ability to adjust and change direction as the business environment and technology universe evolves and changes
- A creative, out of the box problem solver with a demonstrated ability to bring your vision to life in close collaboration with engineering
- Customer-obsessed; while always prioritizing an exceptional customer experience
- A clear and effective communicator, both in person and in writing
- Experienced and comfortable working with remote international teams
- Experienced in analyzing and using data to inform decisions or influence stakeholders
- Passionate about sunday’s mission
- An outcome focused leader with a track record of taking products from ideation through hyper-growth
- A natural storyteller with experience building internationalized products
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).