We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Account Executive, Restaurants
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Sunday. We are looking for someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best restaurants in all major US markets, has a passion for food and restaurants and enjoys negotiating and building partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new SMB restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with SMB restaurants interested in Sunday.
- Rely upon existing relationships and prospecting skills to get meetings with decision makers at target restaurants; conduct meetings over the phone, video or in person, when necessary
- Manage negotiations and relationships aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working, mutually beneficial relationship with our restaurant partners.
- Clearly communicate the value of Sunday and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Sunday can move quickly and succeed at scale.
Who we look for:
- Minimum 3 years of inside and/or field sales experience in high growth company
- A restaurant centric, consultative approach to sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and a team player
- Up-to-date on the latest restaurant industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to multitask while efficiently managing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Salesforce or other programs a plus
- Experience selling products or services into SMB restaurants a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).