We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
As Partner Manager, you will have one of the most strategic roles at sunday: establishing and developing sunday’s relationships with POS - Point of Sale solutions (e.g. Toast, Micros, Clover, Lightspeed etc...) and building strategic alliances with major partners (e.g. POS resellers, Foodservice distributors, likeminded hospitality startups etc...). We are ideally looking for someone who is located New York or Atlanta, but all North American locations will be considered.
Your role is to accelerate business for sunday, create a massive inbound strategy, manage a Partner Management Program & find new expansion opportunities to increase sunday’s restaurant base. You will be reporting to the Head of Partnerships North America.
- Be responsible for driving sunday’s exponential growth in your country/region through identifying, engaging and closing commercial partnerships with POS and major players in the hospitality, food and beverage industry
- Be sunday’s partnership ambassador for North America, ideating the most creative ways to formulate and negotiate growth partnerships
- Build relationships and leverage your existing network for the benefit of sunday
- Drive cross-functional projects including Product, Sales, Legal, and Marketing teams
- Create tools and processes in order to develop a unique Partner Management Program in your country/region
Who we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in partnerships or business development or account management in the FoodTech or FinTech space (experience with POS solutions is a big plus)
- Passionate about building strategic relationships and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- A strong global network
- Strong commercial and legal negotiation skills
- Creative mindset who can imagine new business models and think outside the box
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor
- Ability to work closely with internal teams, notably Legal, Sales and Operations to solve Restaurant Partner's problems
- French language proficiency is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story during a first call
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you!
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you! sunday is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).