We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
Sunday is seeking a People Business Specialist to join our growing People team. This opportunity can be based anywhere in the US however preferred locations are Atlanta or New York City.
You will partner with the People Business Partner and the People team and will work closely with business teams across the Sunday network on people & culture strategy, facilitate the execution of HR solutions that support the growth of the business and its overall strategy, lead our BCorp certification, define and facilitate onboarding process and experience, manage external providers relations, and lead corporate event activities.
In this role, you will support the expansion of sunday and drive the people's experience, you will drive evaluation & impact of culture initiatives, will lead the preparation of communication materials, and will prepare internal and external materials.
You will also play an important role in identifying and leading new activity / people strategy.
You will be exposed to a very vast range of international situations.
You must be fluent in English (bilingual French, Spanish and/ or German is a plus).
- Implement global and/ or local practices and process
- Promote Sunday culture and embed the Sunday values
- Works in conjunction with Development team to promote and recommend learning activities
- Project management (owner and contributor) and deployment of people initiatives and actions in collaboration with the other People teams: engagement survey, performance review, etc
- Analyze team engagement and advises the business in ways to improve
- Optimize onboarding process and experience all around Sunday world
- Create and manage program that drive employee onboarding
- Provide counsel, coaching to newcomers
- Recommends and reviews new policies and approaches as needed
- Protect the interest of employees and the company in accordance with the Employee handbook , law and regulation
- B Corps certification
- Design and implement people processes
- Support on internal mobilities
Required experience & responsibilities
- 4-6 years of work experience of multifaceted experience in all areas of the HR value chain and employee lifecycle, in with preference for experience in startup / Tech, Fintech or early-stage situations
- International organization experience preferred
- A creative mind with a good command of graphic design
- A meticulous, organized individual with analytical skills who can gather, understand, and report on emerging needs - project management skills are a plus
- A team-player with proactive orientation and the ability to deliver across multiple work streams at the same time
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a requirement
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills / excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, integrity, dealing with ambiguity, and performing under pressure
- Result oriented
- Extensive familiarity with the preparation of people analyses and presentation materials
- Sound business judgment and ability to communicate clearly
- Proactive and self-motivated to solve problems; comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and handling complex questions
- Autonomous, self-driven, passionate
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).