We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
THE OPPORTUNITY - Global Head of Customer support
Sunday is a 2 sided marketplace allowing end users (currently diners) to pay merchants (currently restaurants) for a delivered service. Satisfaction of our users (both end users and merchants) is absolutely critical in powering our growth and perenizing our business.
Customer support is essential to customer satisfaction in 3 ways :
- Reactive support : It can help mitigate the impact of an imperfect experience
- Proactive support : It can create a magical experience when a merchant is guided efficiently in his / her onboarding experience, or when a diner is appeased even before he notices a potential issue.
- Insights : Analyzing customer support data, both qualitative and quantitative, gives a very tangible voice to your customers. A voice that weighs heavily on the product roadmap and operational process improvements. Customer obsession starts with knowing your customers.
The Global Head of customer support will:
- Define the best 360° support strategy with a view to optimizing customer satisfaction while controlling overall spend (both dollars and team energy)
- Ensure A to Z delivery of our support strategy, with a needed capacity to balance the long term strategic developments and the short term tactical delivery
- Hire, train, and lead a brilliant team. We are looking exclusively for people that match our core criteria : Entrepreneurial mindset, Autonomy, Team player, Growth mindset, Ambitious, Fun.
- Select fitting support tools and harness their power to deliver great proactive and reactive support.
- Ensure transition to an agent model for support with all that this requires : Knowledge management, performance management, team animation, etc.
- Feed the product and Ops teams with insights on how to improve customer satisfaction and drive NPS uptake
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with global teams including Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc. in support of overall organizational growth
Who we look for:
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's Degree with preference for an advanced degree in Business or a related field, brings 6+ years of relevant experience in customer support / customer experience, preferably with at least a portion of these in high paced and international environments (start-up / scale-up)
Additional qualifications include:
- Deep support expertise : Key industry trends, technical and regulatory requirements, etc.
- Excellent business acumen: with an understanding of how to drive growth in a technology company
- Strong management skills: demonstrated ability to manage a broad scope of work and multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; capable of building and leading effective and high-performing teams
- Achieves long term goals via day-to-day execution: maintains a focus on and prioritizes high-level business goals while consistently driving the short and mid-term actions and initiatives that support organizational growth; readily jumps in to contribute at all levels, ensuring critical work is completed well and on time
- Analytical and data driven: consistently seeks to data to inform decision making; readily and skillfully analyzes and interprets information from a variety of sources to inform, develop and present recommendations and strategies
- Critical thinking skills paired with bias for action: thinks through complex scenarios quickly and logically to determine solutions and execute with a strong sense of urgency, consistently delivering quality results on pace in a high tempo environment
- A collaborative and cross functional approach: Develops and solutions and nurtures relationships that effectively support the goals of sales, marketing, product and delivers on the broad needs of the organization; models a “we-first” and “anti-silo’s” approach, fostering a culture of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Exceptional AQ and a growth mindset: is highly motivated; demonstrates rigor in response to challenges and resilience in high rate-of-change environments; possesses a forward looking, growth mindset and a generally optimistic outlook
The ability to influence and motivate: possesses effective collaboration and communication skills including good listening skills; readily builds productive relationships and drives a fun and supportive work culture; capably presents a range of information including plans, processes and tools in a manner that effectively engages customers and colleagues alike
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).