We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
France/Spain/UK : Associate Legal Counsel
sunday is a fast growing food tech start-up: born 6 months ago, with already 250 employees, we’re trusted by +1,800s leading hospitality brands across 5 markets in Europe and North America.
At sunday, we're on a mission to make the lives of restaurants and guests so much easier. We're building the most seamless ordering and payment experience where guests can order easily and leave their table anytime in 10 secs.
Why we need you:
You will be our first Associate Legal Counsel. It’s extremely exciting to join a company at such an early stage.
You will report into our Head of Legal (based out of Madrid) and you will have the chance to be part of an amazing team, with a fantastic culture. In this company, you will be surrounded by super smart people, always happy to help you deliver. You will be exposed to a very vast range of international issues that will help you build a T-shape profile and boost your growth.
What you will do:
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial agreements (API terms, user T&Cs, etc.);
- Providing support on Corporate, M&A, Privacy, IP and Payment regulations;
- Designing and implementing legal processes, training internal clients.
You will be successful if:
- You have 4 or 5 years of legal experience with ideally a mix of private practice and in-house. Knowing the hospitality and/or tech environments is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in English (even better if you have a second language);
- You are comfortable with change, you are curious and always want to learn new skills;
- You are customer focused;
- You are hands-on: we have everything to build, you’ll have to imagine solutions and turn them into reality.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office;
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy;
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow internationally.
sunday is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona fide occupational qualification).