We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
sunday is looking for a wonderful intern to become our Event Planning assistant and work with the amazing Brand & comms team.
You will help the team organize the events and shows we’re attending all over the world, to make them unforgettable. You will also work on marketing content with the Ops team to help them with our clients (the restaurants!)
- Finding suppliers for the branded goodies
- Mapping of events we want to attend
- Planning the events we’re attending
- Finding the perfect caterer,
- Working on marketing content for the Ops team
- Fluent in English
- Communication/marketing experience (Bac +3 et plus)
- Dynamic, responsible, organised, methodical
- Must love restaurants!
- Timing: starting from mid-November, for 6 months
- Share your story: application with resume & motivation letter
- Interview with Sarah, Comms Manager at sunday
- Offer: we want you