We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
We are happy that you are considering applying!
Tip: As the first step is just about submitting your resume, we advise you to carefully review the requirements below, and update your resume to best reflect how your profile fits the role.
At sunday we are creating the future of payments by being the fastest way to pay in restaurants. We are looking for a passionate and proven leader to join and shape our rapidly growing international product organization. As the owner of our Loyalty + Engagement pillar, you are ensuring the fastest way to order+pay is more meaningful to diners after every interaction with a restaurant and sunday.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of ideating and scaling engagement frameworks for global consumer products.
This position will report to the VP of Product.
What you’ll do
- Set the roadmap and vision for how our Loyalty+Engagement products build towards sunday’s mission on a global level
- Maintain a robust backlog, breaking projects into attainable milestones with MVP deliveries
- Lead cross-functional teams through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals
- Conceptualize, analyze and test your hypothesis to identify the best way to drive engagement and exchange value between our restaurants and their guests
- Become obsessed with creating delightful and personal experiences that may be unique to each international region
- Inspire a global team to actualize your roadmap
Who you are
- 5+ years of product management experience building/scaling consumer products with millions of users
- Experience driving growth with a heavy focus on data analytics, optimization, and reporting
- Naturally curious and while managing ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- Flexible, with the ability to adjust and change direction as the business environment and technology universe evolves and changes
- Customer-obsessed; while always prioritizing an exceptional customer experience
- A clear and effective communicator, both in person and in writing
- Experienced and comfortable working with remote international teams
- Experienced in analyzing and using data to inform decisions or influence stakeholders
- Passionate about sunday’s mission
- An outcome focused leader with a track record of taking products from ideation through hyper-growth
- A natural storyteller with experience building internationalized products
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with full flexibility: full remote, partial or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through video recordings
- Amaze your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to get to know you!