We heard you might be looking for a new opportunity! sunday might be the perfect stop for you. Just in case you haven't heard, sunday is an exciting and thriving FinTech (or FunTech) startup that's changing the way payments are made in restaurants across the world. We are saving millions of people minutes at the end of their meal with the simple scan of a tiny 4x4cm QR code. The coolest thing is we are growing quickly and possibly have the perfect position for you.
You'll be in charge of the lifecycle of our biggest customers (Restaurant chains with 5+ more locations). You'll be responsible for standardizing and optimizing/automating processes we use to support the operational and business needs of our growing portfolio of Enterprise restaurants in Canada, while maintaining a high level of quality and customer service. This is a unique opportunity to improve your project management, commercial, analytical, and operational skills working with our most demanding & well known partners!
- Operations: Understand restaurant partner's specificities to ensure a tailor-made onboarding
- Growth: Work closely with our partners to build a plan in order to grow the business through higher penetration of our solutions, adding locations, adoption of new features, and other creative tactics
- Customer Success: Build relationships with restaurant partners to turn them from customers to ambassadors
- Build tools and processes: Use your analytical abilities combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes that support KPIs
- Be the voice of our customers internally: Interact with the product team to ensure we are building the best product for our Enterprise restaurant partners
Who we look for:
- 5-10 of years of experience in hospitality enterprise account management, management consulting, or an operational role at a startup with significant client-facing experience
- Experience in the food and beverage space
- Strong communication/stakeholder management skills: Be able to independently own and lead C-suite level stakeholders and other teams across multiple locations
- Analytical ability combined with operational rigor to build tools and processes that are effective and scalable
- Passionate about customer service and finds motivation when working with partners to grow the business together
- Work closely with internal teams in Tech, Product, Sales, and Ops across all our markets (France, Spain, UK, US) to solve Enterprise Restaurant Partners' problems
- Passion for food, restaurants, and technology!
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Position with flexibility: partial remote or in office
- 100% health coverage for you and equal parental leave policy
- A lot of responsibilities and opportunities to grow (also internationally)
Steps in our recruiting process:
- Share your story: Application with resume and questions
- Present your motivation through a preliminary interview
- Impress your future colleagues with a case study
- Meet with people from other departments and understand our culture
- Let's get to know each other through an in-depth interview with hiring manager
- Offer: we want you
Thank you for taking the time to apply, and looking forward to getting to know you!